We offer a comprehensive package of health and wellness programs designed to mitigate health care costs and encourage members to be more proactive about their health.
Members can access our mobile services—apps, websites, social media sites, and text programs—in one convenient place. Using smart phones or other web-enabled devices, members can quickly and easily connect with us, download apps, find health and wellness information, and get healthy reminders on the go. Visit www.bluecrossma.com/mobile to see what's available.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts is proud to announce the next generation of Blue365.
To encourage members to live a healthier lifestyle and promote their well-being, Blue365 now provides weekly "featured deals" and long term "ongoing deals" on healthy products, along with discounts on health and fitness clubs, weight-loss programs, healthy travel experiences and so much more.
When members sign up for Blue365, they can:
- Save some money and live a healthier lifestyle — Blue365 exclusive deals, open only to members, offer discounts at top retailers around the country.
- Get weekly deals and save with just one click — Members can sign up for a weekly email to get great health and wellness deals delivered straight to their inbox and save with just one click.
- Enjoy more family activities — make living well a shared experience. Think healthy vacations, gym memberships, well-balanced meal ideas, fitness gear, and more.
- Save locally or nationally — With Blue365, members can get great deals on health and fitness products, healthy eating options, healthy travel, spa services, and more — in their own community or in locations across the country.
- And there's more — Members can refer a friend and earn a reward — if a member refers another Blue Cross plan member to Blue365, and that person makes a purchase, the referring member can receive $10 to spend on a future deal.
To access the discounts and savings on Blue365, employees with BCBSMA coverage will simply have to create an account and sign in to Blue365. For more information or to sign up, just go to Blue365.
We encourage you to communicate the new Blue365 opportunities to your employees — Because health is a big dealSM
Our members save money annually on health club memberships or exercise classes at a qualified health club.
Members can save money annually in qualified Weight Watchers®' or hospital-based weight loss programs.
Our program provides educational materials and special discounts to members before, during, and after pregnancy.
Text4baby is a free mobile information service designed to promote maternal and child health. An educational program of the National Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition (HMHB), text4baby provides pregnant women and new moms with information to help them care for their health and give their babies the best possible start in life. Women who sign up for the service by texting BABY (2229) to 511411 (or BEBE (2323) in Spanish) will receive free SMS text messages each week, timed to their due date or baby's date of birth. This program is offered at no additional charge through certain cell phone carriers. You can also register online at www.text4baby.org.
Your coverage may include the rental or purchase of a dual electric breast pump or a manual breast pump at no cost to you. This means you do not have to pay a copayment, co-insurance, or a deductible. If you're eligible, you'll also be fully covered for breastfeeding support. Covered services are only available from Blue Cross contracted providers with a prescription. See how you can get your breast pump at no cost.
Members can save up to 30 percent off of the standard retail rates at network practitioners in all 50 states for the following alternative medicine disciplines: massage therapy, acupuncture, nutrition counseling, naturopathic medicine, pilates, personal training, yoga, tai chi, qi (chi) gong, and mind-body therapies.
Our Prevention Screenings detect a wide variety of medical conditions before they become serious, and help members get the most out of their health care partnerships.
Living Healthy Smoke FreeSM
If your business has 51 or more subscribers, we offer comprehensive tobacco cessation programs and resources to help your employees quit and stay quit.
Provides an online resource for the information members need to live a healthier life. They will find the latest health news and special features that can be customized to fit their lives, including.
- Health Centers to learn more about health and wellness topics including asthma, allergies, smoking cessation, and weight control.
- Videos and animations to estimate body fat percentages and calorie needs, track child immunizations, and more.
- Our up-to-date drug information center includes information on over 30,000 prescription and over-the-counter drugs.